who can come?
Classes are suitable for everyone including beginners. The style is Hatha yoga and the emphasis is on restorative and conscious practice with a strong meditative aspect.
This year we will hold weeknight classes in Semaphore Uniting Church Hall, 146 Semaphore Road, Exeter. Over Summer, and as long as weather permits, there will be outdoor morning classes on Saturdays at the Timeball Tower.
Shala Om 2017 Classes
- Tuesday 6.30 pm Semaphore Uniting Church Hall
- Thursday 6.30 pm Semaphore Uniting Church Hall
- Saturday 9.00 am Lawns adjacent Timeball Tower, on the hill opposite the jetty ongoing throughout Summer, Autumn and Spring. Winter classes are now suspended. Stay tuned- it has to become warmer soon, and when it does, we will be practising in our magical spot atop the hill again.
- All classes $15/ $10 concession
- I am also available for private and small group classes. These can be at your place. Some students have found these helpful for addressing specific issues they have during class. These start at $75 for up to three people for a 70 minute class. each additional student is $20.
Enquiries to Unjay, 043 1928 663 or email@example.com
See you on the mat!
What to bring:
*A mat, if you have one; a limited number of mats will be available for use if you haven’t
*A towel, in case you are super sweaty like me
*loose and/or stretchy comfortable clothing, not necessarily designer-label
*option to bring a blanket and/or bolster for meditation/seated postures
*$15/ $10 cash payment unless you have booked online prior to class. No credit card facility as yet.
for enquiries, phone Unjay 043 1928 663, or email firstname.lastname@example.org